Leviton Email Notifier

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 brad64

brad64

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 May 2020 - 11:14 PM

I am configuring the email notifier board. I am signed up with Leviton Cloud services. However, when i try to log into LCS with the PC Access i get the following error:

Unexpected error: the underlying connection was closed an unexpected error occurred on a send

It seems as though it is an issue with TLS but I'm not sure. I updated my .Net to the latest version. Any one figured this out?

#2 pete_c

pete_c

Cocoonut

• -=Gold Supporter=-
  • 9869 posts
  • Experience:average
  • Software:Main Lobby, Open Source Automation
  • Hardware:HAI OmniPro II, Mi Casa Verde Vera, Ocelot
  • Tech:X10-PLC, X10-RF, UPB, INSTEON, Z-Wave, ZigBee, 1-Wire, xAP, xPL, ALC
  • Audio:Russound
  • Video:MythTV
  • CCTV:analog, ip, dvr
  • Phone:Asterisk, FreePBX, Ooma, POTS, VoIP via ISP

Posted 22 May 2020 - 07:51 AM

Welcome to the Cocoontech forum @brad64.

There are Cocoontech forum users with this board / OmniPro 2 panel that are using the email board with no issues and they will chime in.

Personally never purchased one and continue to utilize my alarm service company (which is closing it's doors) for notifications. 

1 - I also utilize automation software connected to the panel.

2 - STunnel which I have used now for some 20 years which runs on the automation server. 

Not sure what you mean by mentioning your update to .Net and its relation to the email notifier board.  The board itself is very primitive and never really has been updated for current standards of email.  The work arounds have been to utilize the Leviton email server or aux automation software or using STunnel.  Here utilize GMail / MSN Mail for notifications via text or email.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users