Rainbow ODL55VD3 CCTV Camera
Global Caché GC-100
Ananiah RFID Transmitters and Receivers
NetCallerID

Future:
More UPB Switches
Rain8 Sprinkler Controller

Those are some good pics.

I didn't see that microphone in your pic listed for hardware. I'm interested very much in in-room microphones for the kids room. What exactly is it, and kind of wiring should I put there?

Those are some good pics.

I didn't see that microphone in your pic listed for hardware. I'm interested very much in in-room microphones for the kids room. What exactly is it, and kind of wiring should I put there?

It is the Verifact A Microphone, I bought the ASK-4 KIT #300 Audio Monitoring Kit. I just used unshielded Cat5 as I read over on the CCTV forums that it would work fine, haven't had any noise issues so it seems good.

It is the Verifact A Microphone, I bought the ASK-4 KIT #300 Audio Monitoring Kit. I just used unshielded Cat5 as I read over on the CCTV forums that it would work fine, haven't had any noise issues so it seems good.

$255, yikes. I never cease to be amazed at how pricey the things are you'd think would be simple. Thanks for the link, though.

I think I'll just add a cat5 to the "just-in-case-future" bundle going to each room, and consider it later.

I didn't pay that much, I found one on eBay for about half that. Still seems expensive for what you get though.

$255, yikes. I never cease to be amazed at how pricey the things are you'd think would be simple. Thanks for the link, though.

I think I'll just add a cat5 to the "just-in-case-future" bundle going to each room, and consider it later.

How much did the LCD/Keyboard/KVM run you? Can you recommend a make/model?

I actually don't really need the KVM portion, i will only have one server and dont plan to ever expand to more due to energy usage reasons..

How much did the LCD/Keyboard/KVM run you? Can you recommend a make/model?

I actually don't really need the KVM portion, i will only have one server and dont plan to ever expand to more due to energy usage reasons..

It was $700 and I got it off ebay. It was one of the cheaper ones I could find. I don't see those ones on there anymore though.

pics look great and so does the install.

Just curious but how come you installed the wire ducts on the left and right side of the cans so that they faced inward? I have seen this on a couple other cocooners photos but I never can figure out why. I would think it would make it tougher to get the wires into that side slot.

How do you like the speakercraft whole house audio system?

Kyle

Back