• You've been granted Beta access to this site, allowing you to explore some of the new features while they're still under construction. More information can be found in the Beta forum.

Another From CNY

upstatemike

Hello all. I don’t usually hang out in forums much but since there are so many CNY locals here I thought I would give it a try. I have a big rambling old house in Cazenovia NY that I have been wiring one way or another for about the last 22 years. My current system is based on a Stargate controller that has been running great for many years now. (Before that was a Hypertek Homebrain and before that was a GE Homeminder, a Regency Regulator, etc.) My other core technology is a music system based on Slim Devices SlimP3 and Squeezebox music players. I recently started playing with Homeseer and XAP to integrate the music players with Stargate but I haven’t gotten very far on that yet.

I hope to pick up some new ideas here and maybe some tips on how to improve on what I already have.

electron

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Mike,

Welcome to CocoonTech, glad to see we have another CNY member joining! Hopefully you can stick around!