• You've been granted Beta access to this site, allowing you to explore some of the new features while they're still under construction. More information can be found in the Beta forum.

Bond bridge

jimspr

So, I'm about to move into a new house and it looks like I'm going to need to write a Premise driver for a bond bridge. Anybody else have experience with these? Anybody want to try a driver if I make one? I am planning to use it to control my ceiling fans and exterior motorized mosquito screens. There is a local API (no cloud/internet) for it, although it is based on HTTP and looks overly complex.

BTW - I am using Lutron RadioRA2 for my lights and interior shades and I plan to use Premise to allow my RadioRA2 keypads to control the ceiling fans and exterior screens.

--jim

chucklyons

Jim!

Didn't realize anyone was still around. Sure, I'd been interested in trying it out. Given my house is all RA2, should be a decent like environment.
I was going to use it for a fireplace, but decided to move.

Living in Hawaii; I wonder if I can use it for the a/c.

I just thot I can use it for my Minkaire fans. They have a different RF, so they don't lend themselves to working with RA2, other than via a switch...