Christmas in July Promotion News Update

BraveSirRobbin

Cocoontech.com selected the winners for its "Christmas in July Contest" during the Friday Night Chat Session on August 13, 2004. Cocoontech owes a great deal of thanks to the sponsors: Automated Outlet, SageTV, Zanware, WGLdesigns, Rauco, and Hauppauge for their generosity and support, without them, this promotion would not have been possible.

The lucky winners for each item are listed below.

Rauco Randomizer Plugin for Homeseer: JohnBullard

Rauco Wavelizer Plugin for Homeseer: nsisman

Rauco Outlook Plugin for Homeseer: siliconmelt

Rain-8 X-10 Sprinkler Controller: justonemore

W-800 X-10 RF Receiver: compuguru

Zanware LCD Controller: DavidL

PVR Starter Kit: smee

All of the above members MUST send electron a private message with their name and mailing address in order to receive their prizes.

The following winners each received a
$20 gift certificate from Automatedoutlet.com:

SpamX
AmyC
compuguru
jeff (cfguy)
DavidL
BrianD
harleydude
Rupp
JohnWPB
Squintz
theAberdeenKid
Ed
Brainstormer
GuyLavoie

I have received all of the Email addresses for the gift certificate winners and forwarded them to Martin of Automatedoutlet.com. You should be receiving an Email from him with details about redeeming your gift certificates shortly.

Congrats to all the winners. Also, thanks to all members who participated in the contest during our chat session.

(Note to self: Let someone ELSE run the contest next time so electron and I can win some of this stuff) ;)

Regards,

Cocoontech.com Staff

One thing I would like to add. These contests are a LOT of work, but it is really worth it when you see how happy and appreciative our members were whenever they won something. I also noted that whenever a winner was announced, many, many members responded with positive replies and were all very happy for the winners. This is truely the sign of the great members we have on this site.

The chat session itself was a LOT of fun and I hope our members enjoyed it. The "live" giveaway chances seem to be a real kick, hope those that were not there can experience the fun in the next contest.

Regards,

BSR

Well said BSR. It was a lot of fun. The web is an amazing thing, bringing together people from all over the US in one small chat room. I truly had an excellent time chatting with all the Cocooners. Thanks for being host.

Smee,
I would be there every Friday if I could, but Friday nights are my family night out so I just can't make it normally. My wife was out of town this weekend so I had a free night.

Rupp, any night is a good night. We usually see activity in the room starting around 7:30 until about 9:30 during the weekdays. Stop buy and chat about automation with us some other day. Id like to here what the wizard has to say.

Rupp said:
Smee,
I would be there every Friday if I could, but Friday nights are my family night out so I just can't make it normally. My wife was out of town this weekend so I had a free night.
Sorry, Rupp. I meant that as a general comment - not for you specifically.

I usually have plenty of stuff to do so I don't tend to show up as much as I'd like to. But, since I don't have a life, it's usually not a problem to show up on Fridays. ;)

Congratulations to all the winners. I'm sorry I wasn't able to make it Friday night (I had an out of town weekend commitment).

I did get the list from BSR with the gift certificate winners. All winners should have the gift certificates in their email by now. If you are a winner and didn't get the email, please contact me as soon as possible.

Thanks!

Martin

Back