Here are some more details about the new SDK:
- ControlThink Z-Wave PC SDK makes it easy for both the enthusiast and professional developer to create Z-Wave enabled software.
- ControlThink Z-Wave PC SDK is very powerful yet simple to use:
- Turns on a light, changes a thermostat set point, or monitors a garage door with only one line of code,
- Integrates advanced Z-Wave technology rapidly into an existing project or commercial software,
- Works with all types of Z-Wave devices and is Z-Wave certified,
- Works with all .NET programming languages.
- ControlThink Z-Wave PC SDK is built to the same high-reliability standards as all ControlThink products.
- ControlThink Z-Wave PC SDK includes an Intermatic? USB Z-Wave Controller, programming code samples, and documentation.
- ControlThink Z-Wave PC SDK includes access to online developer forums and community.
- SDK introductory price of $49
- Complete starter kit introductory price of $129
- The SDK and a complete starter kit are both available for pre-order and download at www.tech-home.com. The complete starter kit includes a full SDK, the USB gateway, a master remote and two dimming plug-in lamp modules.