Crown Microphones

AutomatedOutlet

Hey guys,

I've been getting a lot of requests lately for the Crown in-wall microphones. I'm not an audio expert. I do carry the acoustic magic ones but I think there's a need to a lower cost, in-wall microphone like this.

Does anyone have any experience with them and what kind of pricing have you seen on them?

Thanks!

Martin

electron

Administrator
Staff member
everyone keeps raving about those things, I would definitely get them too if I could afford them, but from what I hear, they aren't cheap at all.

AutomatedOutlet

Yes, they appear to be a little more expensive than I first thought. I haven't heard back what I can get them for but they are saying that the suggested dealer price is $70. We'll see what they come back with.

electron

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for staying on top of this Martin, I can't even begin to count all the people I have referred to your site, keep up the good work!

AutomatedOutlet

OK, I met with Crown yesterday (at least their rep). Looks like they will give me distribution pricing but I'm still doing a little negociating with them.

Looks like list price on the PZM11 microphones is $142. If a dealer on the street called them up to order some his price would be $85.20. I should be able to retail these things for probably at least $10 or so less than that.

I'll keep you posted.

Thanks,