• You've been granted Beta access to this site, allowing you to explore some of the new features while they're still under construction. More information can be found in the Beta forum.

Custom Settings

jlegault

Wow, are there really only 20 custom settings on the M1G? This seems like a good way to communicate basic operations parameters via another system - like Sprinkler settings, Home/away temps, etc. Am I missing something? With MainLobby I can read/write to custom variables and 20 is not enough!

Also, does anyone know how time format is internally stored? I can only write an integer with the mainlobby Write command, but the Time format in RP is in hours:minutes:AM/PM.

thanks,

Jacy

DavidL

Jacy, Not sure if it helps at all, but there is a MainLobby Time Reformater plugin so you can display time and date in any way you want.

jlegault

Thanks for the Tip.

I guess I can run a test to see what happens on the ELK when I write a time out of Mainlobby.

Spanky

I think the time value is the number of minutes since midnight as a 16 bit value. The custom value is set in the M1 to display according to what it is.

I will have to verify to be sure.