"Do you cocoon?" campaign

electron

Administrator
Staff member
Hey guys,

Judging by the hourly statistics generated by our monitoring software, it looks like we have MANY lurkers. So in order to attract more people to this site, Cocoontech.com will be running a contest/sweeps during the entire month of March, giving away hardware and software. We have several companies that already donated (all really cool stuff too! ;)), but we need to spread the word more about Cocoontech.com on other boards, without spamming or violating any of their rules of course.

This really is going to be a great month, there will be many winners, and we will do this again if this is a success, that's a promise. This is where we need your help. Help us spread the word, the more registered users we have, the more Cocoontech.com will be able to give back to the community. If you are a member on any of the other forums that are related to Home Automation, Security and Theaters, you have the ability to help out. Details about the sweeps will be posted in a week or so, we need to finalize some things, but it's looking very promising!

Thanks!

Like we discussed in the emails, just let me know how I can best help. Once you figure out some of the contests, I'll definately help kick in some prizes. Any ideas on prizes from people are welcome! No, you can't have my car!

Like we discussed in the emails, just let me know how I can best help. Once you figure out some of the contests, I'll definately help kick in some prizes. Any ideas on prizes from people are welcome! No, you can't have my car!

No, you can't have my car!

I want electron's car! Being able to start your car from your couch, while sipping your coffee, on those cold winter mornings is just too smooth. Since, I live in the south and on the beach, could it be modified it to put the top down, instead?

Treetop

Cool, I've already placed some "ads" on the ADI, MainLobby and WebCamXP forums.

Martin, you could try the "gift certificate" approach, that might drum up a little more biz than just donating an item.

AutomatedOutlet said:
No, you can't have my car!
I don't think we'd want it anyway
FILE PHOTO of Martins Car:
gremlinyellow.jpg

Hey, when did you take that picture of my car!! I can tell it's an old picture though because it doesn't look that nice anymore!

Sure, you're probably right about the gift certificate idea.

Back