Does On board video card work with dual card?

68, yes sure did. went into bios, kept primary on. then readjusted screen placement in display properties. its an ATI pro pci-e 1300 512mb, not 256. i bought it a few months ago for 199 smackers before i got into HA. i have since, this week, replaced it with a matrox quad. bummer is, the quad disables my primary so i cant have 5 monitors, which is what i want. i can add another quad though.

i will be putting the ATI on ebay, let me know if you are interested in it. its a pretty high end card and really not needed for the HA stuff i am doing.

Thanks for letting me know. It sounds like I wouldn't need a high end card either. Would there be any advantage to an upper level video card if you were using a nice front end such as Main Lobby, Maestro, or HStouch? Would any card capable of running multiple monitors be sufficient?

68, I am no expert on video cards but I am confident you dont need anything high end to display and HA software. My understanding is you only need to consider a high end card for HTPC's and gaming.

So, you are corrrect, you do not need a high end video card.

ps. While Mainlobby has a steep learning curve, as most do, its truly a kick butt front end and extremely flexible and powerful.

Back