EHExpo (aka EHX) - group dinner?

WayneW

The biggest annual US Home Automation show is coming soon. Who is going to be there? Is anybody interested in a group dinner?

I live nearby and would love to meet some folks again. I can also supply local information. Sorry, but it looks like no rocket or shuttle launches this year.
Feel free to cross post this invitation to other maillists, forums and newsgroups. Lets see if we can get a nice sized group of enthusiasts together.

Don't miss out on your free Expo Plus Pass (a $75 value) - register before February 13th for early bird pricing!

http://www.ehxweb.com/

I am disappointed I won't make it this year but Larry can represent for Colorado.

Have a great time.

Anybody else coming? Free expo passes are still available until 02/27/2009.

So far we have:
Wayne
Steve
Larry
Spanky (Elk)
Pete
Jayson
Aaron (HAI)

Who is available and/or interested in dinner Thursday or Friday night?

Wayne
I will be there. Live in Debary, over the bridge in Volusia county. Would be great to do dinner. Either night is ok with me.

I would prefer a Friday group diner. There is another party on Thursday that I would like to attend.

I will be there Friday, leaving before dinner. Maybe connect someplace on the floor during the day?

EHX Training and Certification Classes
Dealers preferred but not mandatory.

Register by sending me an email with the time you would like to come

Location: New Southern Home 3880 Anderson Road • Orlando, Florida 32812

Dates: March 11th, 12th & 13th

Times: 9am, 12 noon and 3pm

Class description: 9 am INSTEON 101 and Cortexa Training

12 noon INSTEON 101 and Cortexa Training

3 pm INSTEON 201, Cortexa Training & INSTEON Certified Dealer testing

All classes will cover the basics of Cortexa, INSTEON, ELK & ISY. The 201 class is for dealers that have taken the 101 class
It looks like we will be showing a Apex iPhone application also.

Note: There will not be a Saturday class.

I propose meeting Friday at 6 PM at the main entry side of booth 802 (Colorado vNet), which should be a big booth right inside the main doors. Then we can go to dinner. I assume rides will be available for anybody without transportation. Any choices for restaurant?

We can also set up meeting points during the day on Thursday or Friday if anybody wants to pick a time and place. The show will be smaller this year, so it shouldn't be hard to find people that you know/recognize. Putting a face to a screen name requires a dedicated meeting place. :)

Back