Electrician licenses for Canada


Hello all.

I am currently busy with gathering information to start my own business in Canada (Alberta).

Does anyone know which kind of electrician license I need for installing to 380V?

I am a ships engineer, and work with high voltages, which I am licensed for, but I will need some other license for Canada I suppose.