Elk M1 and Various Boards - Any Value?

Threadhead

I am removing my Elk M1 system, including several boards and parts. Everything works fine. Selling house and new owners want a wireless system. I carefully removed everything.

If there is any value to the the pieces, let me know and I can list everything here.

Thanks!
Threadhead

TrojanHorse said:
BTW curious why they want their own wireless? Did you have hardwired sensors? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, I'm all hardwired. No idea what they want wireless. My guess is they view wired as "old" technology.

IMG_5343.jpeg

IMG_5342.jpeg

IMG_5344.jpeg

IMG_5345.jpeg

IMG_5346.jpeg

IMG_5347.jpeg

IMG_5348.jpeg

IMG_5349.jpeg

Everything was working when disconnected a couple of days ago. Firmware has not been updated in a few years.

2 of the keypads have fob readers, one does not. Can send pictures for verification.

Make me an offer for everything (preferred) or individual pieces. Cost plus shipping (USPS or if you have an account with FedEx or UPS I can use that). I'll ship to you and you can verify that all is working, then send me the money. Only seems fair.

Almost forgot... I have the speaker as well (not pictured). Too lazy to get out the ladder and pull it down. Also for sale.

BaduFamily said:
and I could use a couple of those keypads :)
I was promised two of the keypads by private message a  week ago but ThreadHead hasn't replied to my messages since then.

Mike.

Sorry everyone. Been in northern AZ on a deer/turkey scouting trip and got back last night. Started off with Boy Scouts (Paria Canyon if you are familiar with AZ) and decided to stay and scout since I was already up there (Kaibab).

Back