I am having a difficult time getting my M1 to see my newly installed RCS thermostat. Here are the symptoms:
- The tstat has been installed correctly and is communicating properly with the HVAC system
- I have 2 M1 serial expanders (one for lighting (addr 3) and one for tstat (addr 4)) connected to my M1 on the databus expander.
- These M1xsp's have been enrolled.
- In Elk RP, both the lighting and thermostat serial port expanders are visible, with firmware 1.0.16 loaded.
- In Elk RP, Tstat 01 is labeled â€œLiving Roomâ€
- Light on tstat M1xsp is a series of slow blinks, then solid light with fast flickers, then slow blink.
- RCS tstat Address is set to 01.
- In M1 web interface: Living Room tstat has a â€œunit not respondingâ€ message
- On keypad, under Thermostats, I see: â€œLiving room T01:Not Enabledâ€
- I have triple-checked all connections and jumper settings.