• You've been granted Beta access to this site, allowing you to explore some of the new features while they're still under construction. More information can be found in the Beta forum.

Elk M1 Training Video On-Line!

toymaster458

Just letting everyone know I now have the Elk M1 Training Video on-line @ http://www.kanak.com/m1training.asp

This video covers Unpacking and general overview. It also covers programming the M1 from a keypad.

There is a limit of no more then 2 videos can be played at once. I am also going to be watching the bandwidth use and if it starts costing me to host I will have to limit it to one or look into other options. I have also received the Elk RP Training video and will start working on that soon too.

Spanky

Great Job!!

FYI: I had to turn on TLS 1.0 in my browser setup to make it play. Whatever that is!! Also need the latest Windows Media Player.

toymaster458

We I got in a hurry with the RP Training and did not look at the end results untill I finished and they look like crap so it is time to start over with them.

IVB

Let me know if you have bandwidth issues. I'm going to be looking for a new hosting provider as $15 per month for 45GB suddenly seems real low, and i'll probably go with one of the suggestions I got here. If I go with your provider, that's another 300GB. I've only been hitting 5-10GB/month on the site now [sans videos], so i've got plenty of excess capacity.

toymaster458

I would hold a bit putting it on your site. I have just throttled the availible bandwidth to the player sessions because I started getting a constent 2 MB use on my server from just two connections so I had to limit each session to 288kbps. Depending on how that goes I may knock it down to one session only. Another option is to bring the frame rate down on the movies so they take less bandwidth. I have alot of it but I also pay alot for it. Atleast the RP will not be as bad. They are alot smaller files.