Elk-M1G, Insteon, Homeseer

me2

I am not sure what is going on here and could use some help trouble shooting it.

The setup is a Insteon Lamplink, Controlinc, HS and The Elk. If I turn the Lamplinc on with homeseer it triggers the Elk Alarm. I turn it off with HS the alarm goes right off. If I turn it on with the CL the alarm triggers after delay. I have to turn the alarm off with the keypad of the elk but that might be because the dog can't start the delay going off (siren on). With HS down the CL does not set the Elks alarm off but it also doesnt turn the lamplinc on. The lamplink probably is no longer linked to the CL because of the hard reset of the Lamplinc. Homeseer still reports the link as intack tho.

I dont know why how or when this started. I have tried resetting Lamplinc and or deleting it from HS and reinstalling it as a different device name, etc. Not sure what to do at this point short of not using that device (Lamplinc) ever again. Anyone have any ideas I can try? Thanks, Jack

Rupp

Which Elk plugin are you using? This question may be better served in the plugins forum on the HomeSeer bulletin board.

me2

Is Output 1 or 2 being turned ON from Homeseer? These outputs activate the siren.
Output 1? I have see ^1 output activated and ^1 output inactivated in HS log. The "code" in HS for the Lamplinc is ^1 !

"Which Elk plugin are you using? This question may be better served in the plugins forum on the HomeSeer bulletin board."

I didnt post on HS cause I wasnt sure which was the cause. I loaded the plugin from the updater, 1.0.0.0