ElkRP problem(s)

CORT

Hello,

I have two problems with ElkRP. Both seem to be new.

Problem #1
I can no longer adjust the keypad beep volume. I can't even set the volume to 0 to turn off the keypad beep. "Key beep volume" and the box to increase or decrease the number are greyed out.
KPVOLSCRN.jpg

Problem #2
I can't write any new automation rules. If I click "new" for writing a new rule, the new rule dialog box opens, but there is no way to accept whatever rule I write and close the new rule box. The only way I can close the box is to press the escape key on the keyboard. What happened to the "ok" button?
RPRULE.jpg

Here are my versions.
Main Program Version 1.6.22
M1G Control Version 4.5.24.0
M1 Control Version 4.5.24.0

M1G hardware ver. 0.11, bootware ver. 3.2.2, firmware ver. 5.0.12
M1KP2/KP3 hardware ver 1.4, bootware 3.0.14, firmware ver. 2.1.48

OS Windows Vista Business

Problem #2
I can't write any new automation rules. If I click "new" for writing a new rule, the new rule dialog box opens, but there is no way to accept whatever rule I write and close the new rule box. The only way I can close the box is to press the escape key on the keyboard. What happened to the "ok" button?
I figured out how to get the ok and cancel buttons back for the new rules screen. My computer was set for 120 dpi through Vista. I changed it to 96 dpi and got the buttons back. This is unusual because the previous version of ElkRP worked with the both resolutions.

Interestingly, the change back to the default resolution fixed the scrolling problem in the status screen too.

Back