Hai Home Theater System

hi , i was looking at buying Hai for an home automation system,how good is it for home theater applications.This is what im wanting to do. In all the rooms there will just be the tv's no​
receivers​
or dvd players all the equipment will by in a closet of some kind. Im thinking of using the ipad as an interface for mostly the theater room and main parts of the house but in the bedrooms still using a harmony(single) remote per room to control the A/V equipment. Mostly for when parents come over they dont have to use the ipad ,just to keep it simply with a regular remote(harmony). Thats why im coming to you guys for some suggestions on the best way to wire this system and is HAI my answer i know there lighting automation is good just wondering about there Video aspect of it all. thank you​

I can't speak for the HAI, but you can probably simplify life quite a bit with the RF versions of the Harmony remotes; or using IR extenders.

I'm a HAI dealer, but we use URC for all our remotes and theaters. The HTX2 from HAI is okay, it just requires a lot of programming and does not offer any handheld remote option.

Back