HAI to Showcase Award-Winning Products at CES

electron

Administrator
Staff member
HAI to Showcase Award-Winning Products at NextGen05 Home at CES

HAI, the leading manufacturer of integrated automation and security products since 1985, is providing its award-winning Home Control for Windows Media Center (WMC), HAI Lighting Control products, and Omni integrated automation and security controller as part of the NextGen05 Demonstration Home during the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) to be held in Las Vegas January 6 – 9, 2005.

The NextGen05 Home will be located at the South entrance of the Las Vegas convention center and looks like a typical suburban American home but will be replete with cutting edge technologies. So many, in fact, that it has been named the official show home of the Consumer Electronics Association’s (CEA) TechHome division.

HAI will be providing its award-winning Omni Family of integrated security and home automation products, which will coordinate the security, temperature, and lighting. The system may be accessed and controlled from a telephone or via the Internet, including outbound telephone calls or emails from the system based on a programmed event, such as the kids have arrived home from school or the security alarm has been activated.

Additionally HAI will be showcasing several new products, including the 2005 CES Innovations award-winning Home Control for WMC software which allows control of all HAI Omni controller features from the comfort of an easy chair using a single media center remote. It provides an affordable and complete home control system including security, lighting and temperature control, access to all media, family photos, music, video, email, and Internet access from a single handheld remote.

Also in the home, HAI will be demonstrating its new Lighting Control products called HLC. All of the HLC products utilize UPB, a digital communications standard for lighting and home control that ensures superior reliability. HLC products can be used as stand alone, with HAI controllers, or with other UPB compatible controllers. Standard wiring techniques are used so HLC is easily retrofitted.

I am happy to see I am not the only one who noticed UPB ;) Wish I could make it to CES this year, it looks promising.

I'd love to see CES but instead will take some of the money I would have spent going and spend it on toys from the show. A good compromise IMHO.

I can't even remember what I had for breakfast ;)
But yes, with a little joggin of the noggin, I do remember it now!

Back