HAL switches at South Houston Fry's?

DeLicious

Is there anyone on this board in south Houston? I was told at my local Fry's store (Plano) that they were sold out of the HAL wall switches (i.e., SAI US11-30), but that the south Houston store had 24 in stock (at $37.99)

Can anyone confirm this? I would be interested in getting my hands on a few of those if someone would be willing to help out.

DeLicious said:
Is there anyone on this board in south Houston? I was told at my local Fry's store (Plano) that they were sold out of the HAL wall switches (i.e., SAI US11-30), but that the south Houston store had 24 in stock (at $37.99)

Can anyone confirm this? I would be interested in getting my hands on a few of those if someone would be willing to help out.
HERE are the Fry's store numbers in case you want to call to confirm stock.

I talked to Frys a few weeks ago - they said they were out of these altogether and didn't know if they were getting anymore. They had a big backorder and weren't confident more were coming...

Don't know about a particular store though...

<edit: I called them, they do have a few in stock. However, you can't buy them over the phone. Anybody here live near south houston that wants to buy a few for us? >

For those of you who have these backordered on the website, you might be a little mad... I can confirm (well, 95%... I don't have them in my hands yet) that these are still in some stores. I called the Austin store and they still had 8 available, which I promptly put on hold for myself.

However, the guy at the Arlington store (which I also called) said the Houston stores had 30 master switches between the two of them. Get em while you can.

Back