Help with Installing HAI 45A00-1 Wireless Receiver

pbo

I am trying to install a new HAI 45A00-1 wireless receiver and I can't figure out how to actually use it in the PC Access software and see the 64 zones. I have an Omni Pro II with 2 10A06-1 16 zone hardwire expanders and 1 17A00-1 16 zone expansion board for a total of 64 zones.

When I hook up the wireless receiver it is blinking once a second so the board is communicating with it. I would like to have all 64 wireless zones available.

I understand how to set the address and configure the devices on the wireless but I never see the zones in PC Access. I'm sure there is something I am missing and would appreciate any help you could offer.

Thanks
Paul

Under zones/Dealer settings set number of expansion enclosures to 4 and set the first zone on the wireless receiver to 65.

Under zones/Dealer settings set number of expansion enclosures to 4 and set the first zone on the wireless receiver to 65.

So currently I have Zones/Dealer Settings set to 1 since I have 1 Zone Expansion. If I set it to 4 and then set the wireless receiver to A2 would that not limit me to 48 wireless zones? I did read on HAI's website that I have to use A1 or A5 on the wireless receiver to get all 64.
I'm going to be using key fobs and one one will eat up 8 zones.

I would like to somehow leave the zones between 64 and 112 free for furture hardwire expansion and use 113-176 for wireless....

Then set the number of expanders to 8, and your first zone on wireless to be 113. You'll see all possible 176 zones in the PC access, but you do not need to have actual expanders connected to fill the zones in between.

A5. I believe the zone type should be key switch

Set to 8 and A5 and see all the zones. Is there a way to have one code for arm and one for disarm? Since the buttom show home and way it makes me think there should be different codes. For testing I made zone 113 a key zone and it will arm the system so I assume it would also disarm.

I dont use keyswitch directly, instead I have buttons on the fob programmed to call macros, it gives you more flexibility and you can put separate logic for arm and disarm

I dont use keyswitch directly, instead I have buttons on the fob programmed to call macros, it gives you more flexibility and you can put separate logic for arm and disarm

This is weird. I have my garage fire and house smokes on EE1-15 and EE1-16 which are zones 63 and 64. Now when I arm or disarm via the key for I get the following error. It does not happen if I use snaplink with my iphone....

Of course they are listed in reverse of real time.

7/8 1:46 PM House Smoke Detectors TROUBLE CLEARED
7/8 1:46 PM Garage Fire Detector TROUBLE CLEARED
7/8 1:46 PM House Smoke Detectors TROUBLE
7/8 1:46 PM Garage Fire Detector TROUBLE
7/8 1:46 PM KEY SWITCH ARM AWAY

I programmed macros for arm and disarm and I'm still getting the fire and smoke troubles when using the keyfob....Any thoughts?

Which zone are you using for key-fob? Try the higher number like 170 and see if you get the same result. If yes, it may be an indicator of a wiring problem

Back