• You've been granted Beta access to this site, allowing you to explore some of the new features while they're still under construction. More information can be found in the Beta forum.

Home automation designer/installer

Ira

Any recommendations on someone in the Houston area (actually, south about 50 miles) that can design and install a home security and automation system (also including all the low voltage stuff like TV, home network, phones, etc.) for a house under construction? I planned on doing it myself (at least the design), but I have a serious case of analysis paralysis. Not looking for anything fancy to start with. I have an Elk M1G panel and various add-ons that I would like to be the foundation of the system, but otherwise I'm very open to suggestions. 

HVAC rough-in is almost complete. Plumbing rough-in will probably start in a week. HA, security, etc. rough-in probably needs to start in about 30 days.

Thanks,
Ira

sic0048

I don't know how I missed this post originally.  Leave it to a SPAM poster to bring it to my attention.

Any updates?  Were you able to find an installer?  I started to leave a post, but then realized we are well outside of your timeline and therefore probably past the point of a solution.