HomePro ZDP100 and GE 45602 Lamp Module (Ramp Rate/Steps)

GraysonPeddie

I'm planning to get either an ACT HomePro ZDP100 or GE 45602 Lamp Module, but I'm more than likely to purchase GE 45602 Lamp Module since I know the GE module receives parameters 7 and 8 but the HomePro and GE both look very similar in terms of looks, so my question follows below.

According to GE 45602 Lamp Module manual, this module receives parameters 7 and 8 from a Z-Wave remote. However, I did not see parameters 7 and 8 in ACT HomePro ZDP100 even though SmartHome-Products.com states that it supports programmable ramp rates.

Anyone with HomePro ZDP100, can you confirm that ZDP100 supports parameters 7 and 8? I'm doing a lot of research before I buy the ZDP100? It'd be nice if ACT provides the list of parameters that I can control certain functions of ZDP100 (of course, not all of it if some of the parameters are proprietary to specific manufacturers, but I'm not sure).

I've decided to make a new post to my thread and unfortunately, I couldn't mark my subject as [RESOLVED].

The GE 45602 Lamp Module is made by ACT for GE/Jasco. For more information, click here.

I thought I'd post my thread here in case I don't get an answer from the Z-Wave World forum.

Back