Homeseer 2.0 has been released

electron

Administrator
Staff member
HST has released the first official version of the new Homeseer 2.0 release (build 1951).

homeseer_software_100.jpg

For a limited time (until sometime in September), the upgrade price will be $39 for legally licensed users, instead of the regular $99 upgrade price. It also has been reported that UPB (in beta already) and Insteon will be supported soon.

You can download a trial copy from the HST website

I think Electron was being deliberately vague without opening a can of worms. The 09/15 date has changed around quite lately a bit so I wouldn't believe anything for a couple days to give them time to get their ducks in a row. As of last night, I was told that the HS2 updater was saying the $39 price was only good until 09/01/05.

Yes, I was being vague on purpose <_< I figured someone from HST would post the correct date here, since they monitor this site.

Let's see.. Rich posted this today:

Yes. This is not a free upgrade. This is a totally re-written version of HomeSeer and we have changed the retail price to $199.95 ($189.95 download). For a limited time, you can upgrade for $39.99. This is price is good until Sep 2.

Can't they even get a date correct?

Skibum said:
Let's see.. Rich posted this today:

Yes. This is not a free upgrade. This is a totally re-written version of HomeSeer and we have changed the retail price to $199.95 ($189.95 download). For a limited time, you can upgrade for $39.99. This is price is good until Sep 2.

Can't they even get a date correct?
I guess dates are challenging for some people. Ski, Rich posted that YESTERDAY, not TODAY <_<

http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t...0&highlight=sep

Back