HomeSeer Website

AutomatedOutlet

Hey, anyone know why this would happen to me when I go to the main HomeSeer website page? - www.HomeSeer.com

As a HS distributor, I wanted to make sure that our product listings of the HS software were still current. Looks like I can't get there anymore.

OMG.. is that for real or have you edited it?? what browser are you using?? have you tried a different IP?? can you change yours??

perhaps you have been put on an IP blacklist by mistake?

TrOjAn

upstatemike said:
Martin-

Not sure what I'm supposed to be seeing here? Looks like the regular Home Page to me.
Hey Mike,

Lok at the top tabs, ones missing.. big white blob.

TrOjAn

TrOjAn said:
upstatemike said:
Martin-

Not sure what I'm supposed to be seeing here? Looks like the regular Home Page to me.
Hey Mike,

Lok at the top tabs, ones missing.. big white blob.

TrOjAn
The products tab is white but I figured that was because it was selected when he made the image. It works fine in real life.

Martin,
You have a big yellow Norton's flag at the bottom of the page so it's probably blocking the flash menu.

Rupp said:
Martin,
You have a big yellow Norton's flag at the bottom of the page so it's probably blocking the flash menu.
Wow, well spotted Rupp.. I hate NORTON with a vengence, no end of problems since it got SOOOo big

Nice work Detective Rupp :(

TrOjAn

Hate to rain on the parade, but its not even Flash - just plain Javascript.

I suspect a problem with the image swap, refresh or close/reopen browser.

AutomatedOutlet said:
They appear to just be blocking that tab for me. He's what I get there:

No problem here Martin. Are you selling something that competes with HomeSeer?, like maybe HOMESEER? :(

Well, I buy the HomeSeer from HS so that shouldn't be an issue. Perhaps it's the hardware.

Not sure how long this has been this way. I haven't gone to that part of their site in a long time but I figured it was probably about that time to see if any updates of the SW descriptions were needed since HS 2.1 is now out.

Back