HS Image Commands Not Working for MainLobby3

BraveSirRobbin

I am currently using HomeSeer 1.7.43 and MLHSPlugin 1.1.90 I recently upgraded to the latest MLServer3 and MainLobby3 and noticed some commands and items in my MLHSPlugin.ini are no longer working.

For instance these commands no longer work (taken from a HomeSeer script):

hs.plugin("MLHSPLugin").MLServeCMD "MLServeCMD.SetVariable|range~c:\Program Files\Cinemar\images\Vehicles\None.jpg"

hs.plugin("MLHSPLugin").MLServeCMD "MLServeCMD.SetVariable|expi~c:\Program Files\Cinemar\images\Vehicles\ExpiBlank.jpg"

hs.plugin("MLHSPLugin").MLServeCMD "MLServeCMD.SetVariable|ram~c:\Program Files\Cinemar\images\Vehicles\RamBlank.jpg"

Also these statements from my MLHSPlugin.ini no longer work (images do not show correctly).

[A7] 'Voice Announcements
ShowGraphicOn=images\Devices\Speakers.swf
ShowGraphicOff=images\Devices\Fountain_Off.swf

[L1] 'Front Grass Sprinklers
ShowGraphicOn=images\Devices\Fountain_On.swf
ShowGraphicOff=images\Devices\Fountain_Off.swf

So it appears HomeSeer image associations (to device values) are being handled differently? Are the "old" MLHSPlugin commands still valid? If not, how would one handle switching images based on HomeSeer device & variable status for this new version?

Thanks,

BSR

BSR, best to post this on the Homseeer MLHSPlugin forum thread or in Cinemar's MLServer thread. I don't think Krumpy surfs Cocoontech quite as much.

DavidL said:
BSR, best to post this on the Homseeer MLHSPlugin forum thread or in Cinemar's MLServer thread. I don't think Krumpy surfs Cocoontech quite as much.
That plus the fact he probably doesn't have internet access on his boat yet! :D

BSR,

Per the update notes on install...the dynamic images are handled differently.

The {{myImage}} is placed in the Image field instead of the Label field. This allows you to not only add an image now, but also tint that image which wasn't available in ML2.

The latest version of WeatherLobby has weather Icons that you can scale and customize. Here are some shots I created for my pocket pc (HP Ipaq 6515).

qWeather%20Shots.jpg

Back