KP1 loses comms on rule execution

MrGibbage

Also posted at m1dealer

I have written a rule that causes my Keypad to lose comms, every time it executes. It is a KP2, which is configured as my KP #1. The rule is a simple counter rule to set two counters to zero at 45 seconds after arming in away mode. At first I had it executing at 30 seconds after arming, but that coincided with the expiration of the exit delay, so I thought that maybe too much stuff was happening at that time, so I pushed it back another 15 seconds, and I still get a loss of comms. All of my keypads are firmware 2.1.46 and bootware 3.0.14. I've since disabled the rule, but this problem does happen 100% of the time when enabled. Possible bug???

Also posted at m1dealer

I have written a rule that causes my Keypad to lose comms, every time it executes. It is a KP2, which is configured as my KP #1. The rule is a simple counter rule to set two counters to zero at 45 seconds after arming in away mode. At first I had it executing at 30 seconds after arming, but that coincided with the expiration of the exit delay, so I thought that maybe too much stuff was happening at that time, so I pushed it back another 15 seconds, and I still get a loss of comms. All of my keypads are firmware 2.1.46 and bootware 3.0.14. I've since disabled the rule, but this problem does happen 100% of the time when enabled. Possible bug???

Sounds like you have an endless loop. When an event fires, does another event get fired causing an endless loop?

Back