Looking for a universal router/wap wall mount bracket

dwalt

I've been using Linksys SM01 mounting plates to wall mount odd sized routers/waps.
They work for me because its easy to drill the plastic for whatever screw spacing the device needs.
The plastic doesn't block the wireless and it spaces the device away from the wall so I can hide the cables.

Can't get the SM01's anymore. looking for thoughts on something else to use.

Check Amazon. 
http://www.amazon.com/Linksys-SM01-Stacking-Bracket-10-Pack/dp/B00007FH2V
Somebody has 10-packs for 19.99 and free shipping if you have Prime.
Used - Like New  Item is new, does not include retail packaging

Or check ebay.  Several listed, but a bit pricey for a piece of plastic.

Except for food and construction supplies (lumber, pipe, etc), I probably buy 90% of my stuff online.  Its just easier to have it delivered to your door than run around town wasting gas and listening to excuses of why something isn't in stock.

sda said:
Check Amazon. 

Except for food and construction supplies (lumber, pipe, etc), I probably buy 90% of my stuff online.  Its just easier to have it delivered to your door than run around town wasting gas and listening to excuses of why something isn't in stock.
I read the Amazon reviews and a few folks said they only got one bracket not 10.

Neurorad said:
Which devices specifically would you like to mount? Example?
Comtrend 5381u dsl modem/router, TP-Link WAP801ND WAP, Comtrend CT-5361T. Each of these devices has different hole spacing and uses different size screw heads for mounting.
Our local ISP uses Comtrend routers. I have learned its much easier to use their router to prevent finger pointing when there are DSL issues. If its their router they have to fix the circuit problem. If I install a different router they immediately blame it.

I have a few of the Linksys WRT AP plastic brackets as shown above.

I purchased a pack in bulk and did only utilize one for one AP; then moved the new poe small AP to the attic and didn't need it anymore.

I am redoing my TP-Link managed 24 port switch; well redressing it and will pictures of it in a Leviton 42" can. 

The original short patch cables were DIY'd and white.

Wondering what color for patch cables folks use in a can? Blue?

The only WAP brackets that I find are metal - I assume metal is necessary for commercial applications.

h260x012915-cisco-aironet-300mbps-1250-series-air-lap1252ag-a-k9-unified-access-point-v03.jpg

sda said:
Check Amazon. 

Tried Amazon and after placing the order they cancelled it 0 stock.
I am really looking for a universal plate that can be drilled for different screw threads and spacings. Channel Vision makes something but its way too big and designed to go inside an encloure not wall mount C-1327...

@dwait,

I have a bunch of these and never used them somewhere here.  I can send one to you and its yours for shipping.  I have to find them as they are buried in a discard automation box.

The above noted the forum provides much more with it's membership.  You should consider becoming a member here on CT.

pete_c said:
@dwait,

I have a bunch of these and never used them somewhere here.  I can send one to you and its yours for shipping.  I have to find them as they are buried in a discard automation box.

The above noted the forum provides much more with it's membership.  You should consider becoming a member here on CT.
I am a member. Thanks let me knowthe shipping. you can PM me.

Back