• You've been granted Beta access to this site, allowing you to explore some of the new features while they're still under construction. More information can be found in the Beta forum.

Need help finding a few items

Squintz

I have been searching the next few an hour now and still have not found what i need at a low price. Im not looking for some fancy name brand stuff just simple cables and connectors. I prefer black cables for looks.

Here is what i need.

1.5 to 3ft PC power cord (I found these but want to save on shipping)
I need two Optical Audio Y Splitters
20ft Optical Audio Cable. (Also found this at buy.com for a good price but want to save one shipping)
2 - 3ft optical audio cables.

***VGA to Component (3 RCA Male)***
I Actually have a VGA to Component cable but it has female RCA's on it and its not black.

I would like to find all this stuff for the least amount of money. I need to get as much as i can for about $45

If you know where i could find all of this in one store let me know.

Squintz

Oh... And i could make my own PC cable but all the AC plugs that i have found are too big and bulky. I want something slim and BLACK

electron

Administrator
Staff member
I know I told you about this source before, but I am going to mention them again in case people are following this thread:

http://www.cables2go.com

I do agree with smee that cyberguys.com is another great resource, I totally forgot about them.