• You've been granted Beta access to this site, allowing you to explore some of the new features while they're still under construction. More information can be found in the Beta forum.

Netremote CarPC Concept Project Discussion

DavidL

John,
Glad to have you onboard as a CarPC fellow affectionado.

What hardware will you, are you, using?
Touchscreen? Lilliput?
What PC?

Do you intend to get involved with "OBD2" enhancements? I have a lot of connections in that business.

Post some shots here as well as HS forum!

jwilson56

Well actually I have no real plans for a carpc myself (at least not in the near future). I am just helping electron out...

:wacko:

John

Squintz

Overall everything is very cool and im a little jelous that i cant do stuff like that myself...But. The equalizer i am not 100% satisfied with. I think the black diamonds ruin it. How about little circles or 3D balls instead?

jwilson56

Well I changed them to little 3D balls.

John

Also I need this animated GIF file converted to a SWF if anyone has the means. I also need it to be transparent at the edges for the SWF.

Squintz

I have flash and could probably do it for you if I knew how. If nobody else chimes in before i get home I will take a harder look at it.

Squintz

Wow someone actually listend to one of my sugestions :p

It looks a perfect now... Great work. Keep it coming I am following your threads very close.

DavidL

Here goes.
It's usually Blashphemous for me to send a FORD logo :p

Attachments

• post_6_1115123954.zip
    73.5 KB · Views: 41

Squintz

Here it is for those who dont want to dl the zip.

Attachments

• ReversedShrinkGrow.gif
    ReversedShrinkGrow.gif
    67.9 KB · Views: 20

Squintz

I have another one which i think may be better but the board is not allowing me to post it right now. not sure why?