Netremote/Girder4 for HA

It may be a good, even great solution, but look at Promixis. In nearly 24 hours all you got was a few replies from fellow Cocooners. If you posted that on CQC, you would have had replies within an hour. The companies service/responsiveness, regardless of their size speaks volumes to me. Not trying to start anything as I think its a good product.

They usually respond very fast, I am in touch with them all the time, and I believe one of the staff members already got in touch with John.

Steve said:
It may be a good, even great solution, but look at Promixis. In nearly 24 hours all you got was a few replies from fellow Cocooners. If you posted that on CQC, you would have had replies within an hour. The companies service/responsiveness, regardless of their size speaks volumes to me. Not trying to start anything as I think its a good product.
Steve,

We do our best to respond to most posts in 6-24 hours. In case of threads like this, we often want to hear what our users have to say before we comment.

I would say that Promixis has been great at responding to questions. More importantly they are fast at fixing bugs... remember that NR 1.5.x, Designer and G4 are all beta... so these guys are busy adding features..

John

Thanks for the clarification, I guess when I read the original post it sounded like a call for help and I guess I'm just spoiled with CocoonTech's lightning fast replies. Keep up the good work.

Back