no controller data error in omni controller pro

gss

its showing no controller data error in LCD keypad at the same time its not able to communicate with the controller via software.
Did keypad self test ,isolated all the cables from the panel, checked battery, checked the led indications ,changed the ROM ICS from another working board. Still the same problem ..Any solution?

Welcome to the Cocoontech forum @gss

Could be a hardware issue.  Guessing you did a cold reset of the panel eh?

Disconnect the Ethernet port and then check out the keypad console again.

at the same time its not able to communicate with the controller via software.

Serially or via the Ethernet port?

gss said:
its showing no controller data error in LCD keypad at the same time its not able to communicate with the controller via software.
Did keypad self test ,isolated all the cables from the panel, checked battery, checked the led indications ,changed the ROM ICS from another working board. Still the same problem ..Any solution?
Well after RESETTING EEPROM, I uploaded Programming setup using serial link on PCA. Still getting System Resets. 

Then I left the house for a few minutes and when I got back my CONSOLE was beeping with the same message, "NO CONTROLLER DATA"

Omni-II-Pro-No-Controller-Data.jpg

So one of the four wires going to the console likely has shorted to another. Do you just have one console? Do you have a wireless receiver? Lots of things use that data bus, and any could be causing the problem. remove the 4 wires where the console connects. Now, can you suddenly communicate with the board? If so, you have a wiring fault.

I tried all the way whatever its mentioned under this forum ..But still the same error. Now panel is going to be send to Leviton.

The issue I experienced was caused by Firmware EPROM having a bent pin (Pin-16 Ground Pin to be exact).

That was embarrassing (since I swapped FW to test controller with unrelated issue), but very relieved!

Keep us posted!

Back