• You've been granted Beta access to this site, allowing you to explore some of the new features while they're still under construction. More information can be found in the Beta forum.

Quest for new cameras turns up deal

Stinger

It's been quite a while, but I now can get wholesale prices for intellicam. If anyone is still looking for these cameras, let me know. The prices beat even those on the site I originally found in this thread.

Stinger

wow, welcome back, long time no see!

Thanks! It's good to be back, but there are so many HA projects that I have on my list, and so little time! I hope to check in a bit more often now. My biggest projects: Get HS 2 running again (had server crash) and buy stand-alone DVR and some additional cameras to supplement Active Webcam.

politics123

It's been quite a while, but I now can get wholesale prices for intellicam. If anyone is still looking for these cameras, let me know. The prices beat even those on the site I originally found in this thread.

Stinger --

I'm interested! I prewired for video, and now with a baby almost here, I'd like to get this project complete. Can you drop me an email with info? I'll PM you my address.

Thanks!