• You've been granted Beta access to this site, allowing you to explore some of the new features while they're still under construction. More information can be found in the Beta forum.

Re-Introduction

jack1747

Hello again.  Been years since I have been to this forum and it thinks this is my first post. That's ok.  I have a large Elk-m1 installation that has been almost rock solid since 2007ish. Except for 2 lighting strikes (= 3 mother boards). 

Now I am starting a new adventure.  New home with a equally large or larger HAI OPII installation.  So I'm back looking for help... 

pete_c

Guru
Welcome back to Cocoontech @jack1747.

There are plenty of folks here (including myself) which are still using the OmnPro 2 panel.  

Curious what type of lighting switches are you going to utilize in your new adventure.

jack1747

Thanks Pete...  I don't know the type of switches.  All I know at this point is they have blue lights on them.. And I found the Master Code written down in a manual.. I got PC Access to the point that it is trying to connect but I have a network issue.  Can't ping the opii.