• You've been granted Beta access to this site, allowing you to explore some of the new features while they're still under construction. More information can be found in the Beta forum.

Request

mrwho1

I have buy a kodicom 8 channel card was working great I don't know if is a clone or no i have 4.100 software in that machine but i have a power serge and lost everyting, i have look for software kodicom v 4.11 or later to try but i don't find it and now i have my dvr of and can watch my house.
Is any body can help me and send me a copy of the software? please
thank you in advance for your coperation.
Mrwho1

IVB

It's copyrighted, so I don't feel comfortable distributing it. But, if you google on kodicom or diginet and pound through all the results, you'll run across it.

ver0776

Just for reference, after much pain... I do not think the drivers come on the copies of Site or Center (4.11 or 4.13) that I have downloaded (not sure about the original disk I got). I had to download the drivers from a Russian website.

I was able to get my system back up after obtaining these drivers. The driver file is called SDDrv.sys. You all can check and let me know if I am wrong. If I am not and anyone needs the drivers, let me know and I will put up that link.

Vaughn

mrwho1

problem is that i don't have the software because i have that card use with the computer now that hard drive wen down i clean everything and ask for drivers i don't have it. i need the drivers and software 4.11