Ripper - Elk-M1 graphics

Ripper99

I have also made a similar post on the CQC website but if anybody is interested in free graphics for the ELK-M1 Keypad I designed a few weeks ago..heres whats included in the .zip file

All buttons in white,blue, red, green

Blanks of all buttons

Green LCD+Blue LCD

White+Charcoal colored bodys

Sample template and alignment background

All files in .psd, .png and CQC image formats

You may download the .zip file with everything here

http://www.ncrypt.net/touchscreen/cqc/Ripper-ELK-M1.zip

**These images are released free for PERSONAL use and that also means Dealers may provide them to customers for *free*, if however you wish to sell them and make a profit off my work which I have no control over feel free to make a donation via paypal to [email protected] so that you won't burn in hell or anything :)

**Dealers who like my work and would like customizations to anything I design can contact me for further details.

If you find any problems with any of the files please let me know in this thread, here are two captures to give you an idea of what the package includes..all buttons have 4 colors that can be used in your designs and as well you have blanks if needed.

Template is currently configured with the white buttons and they turn blue when pressed..of course you can easily change them to whatever you choose.

elkm1-white-body.png

elkm1-charcoal-body.png

Back