• You've been granted Beta access to this site, allowing you to explore some of the new features while they're still under construction. More information can be found in the Beta forum.

Samsung phone weather app temp can't get all screens to use F

JimS

Have searched the web and haven't found anything that fixes the issue or a place to get help so thought I would try here...
Wife and I each have Samsung J7 phones and both have the same issue.  The weather app has issues with F/C display.  I currently have F set and the app shows temps in F.  I am in the US and want F as the display.  When I click in the app for more detail it goes to weather.com in the browser.  Everything in the browser is in C.  I have gone to the settings on that page and changed to F but it has no effect.  The URL is difficult to see completely but I copied it and pasted it in another document and see that it ends with:
temp=c
I pasted that into the browser on my PC and got a page with temps in C.
I then changed the c to f and got temps in f.
So it appears the app is calling the browser with the setting of C in the URL even though the app is set to F and displays in F.

I know this is a bit off topic for this forum but hoping for some help with this.  I have tried things other reported to fix similar issues but none work.