• You've been granted Beta access to this site, allowing you to explore some of the new features while they're still under construction. More information can be found in the Beta forum.

Smarthome 25% off

Stinger

Can't believe noone posted this one, but here's the coupon code:

ERET04

Amazingly enough, it worked in the pro side.

BLH

Sounds like the "We miss you" email I got with in my case a 15% code.
Guess I was not missed as much as the 25% users ;)

Digger

The 25% off worked for me so I guess it wasnt restricted to certian cusotmers.

THANKS FOR POSTING!!

Digger

I think most of us already took advantage of the free shipping once already. Although I could have cheated and used a different email address and a different shipping address.

I almost bought something a few weeks ago with the much advertised 15% off since I thought that was the best they would do. Now I will always wait for the 25%.

This is the second time Stinger has saved me money. Pretty soon he will be able to declare me as a dependant ;)

So how do we get on the "PRO" side? I work for an alarm mfg but I bet they want to use the corporate account and not my personel account.

RAM

That figures. I just ordered some stuff with a 20% discount code.
Oh Well....... ;)

Rupp

This is a good deal. Can one of you camera savvy guys show me a camera available at SmartHome that wold have the same field of view as the WideEye X10 camera. I love the wide eye's field of view. The camera that I have bought all have to narrow of a field of view.

Stinger

I figured you'd all find this useful. It's always a good idea to try the codes around any you receive to see if there is a better offer.

Now I just have to fight the urge not to spend any more money between now and 8/1, as it is very rare that Smarthome offers 25%.