SOLD OUT

Spam

I have no personal buying experience from woot, but I have friends that do and they've had no problems.

Microsoft MN-700 Wireless 802.11g 4 Port Router

for $29.99 + $5 for shipping

http://www.woot.com/woot_detail.aspx

===================================================

54Mbps throughput, WEP and WPA security and SPI and NAT Firewalls
$29.99 + $5 Shipping and Handling

Experience wireless freedom at lightning-fast speed with a state-of-the-art 802.11g wireless network. The new standard in wireless lets you share files, printers, and a single broadband Internet connection with unmatched performance and security. Enjoy fast file swapping, printer sharing, and multiplayer gaming throughout your home or small office.

The MN700 allows you to connect your 802.11g and 802.11b equipped computers wirelessly and also provides four 10/100 ports for wired connectivity. The built in commercial grade SPI and NAT firewalls secure your network to help protect against unauthorized access. Transmit data securely using the latest in wireless encryption with automatic Wired Equivalent Privacy (WEP) protection and Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA), the most sophisticated standard in wireless security.

Features:
Automatically detects your Internet service and modem settings for easy configuration.
Unique Microsoft automatic update keeps your software current.
Expandable platform delivers the power and flexbility for current and future needs
Lightning-fast 54 Mbps is 5 times faster than 802.11b
Enjoy wireless freedom — playing music, games, and video anywhere.
Advanced parental controls help restrict children or employees from visiting inappropriate Web sites and can limit time on the Internet.
Built-in hardware Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI) firewall and Network Address Translation (NAT)

Specifications:
Four 10/100 auto-sensing/auto-crossover ports
Firewall protection
DHCP support
Network Address Translation (NAT)
VPN passthrough and tunneling
Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI)
128-bit WEP security
256-bit Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA)
Connects up to 253 wireless/wired computers
Compatible with 802.11g/802.11b networks and computers
TCP/IP, PPTP, UDP/IP, L2TP, IPSec, PPPoE protocol