• I Fold but don't have a significant other

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I Ball but don't have a signigicant other

• Other (Please Explain)

• Total voters

Squintz

My fiance is teaching my daughter how to neatly fold the toilpaper over itself. She says you should wipe refold the same toilet paper again then rewipe with the same piece. I myself just ball it up in a wad and wipe then if i need to wipe again i will grab a presh wad of paper off the roll.

She says im weitd and wastefull of the paper and i think shes weird and nasty for handling the same piece of paper for more than one use.

So i am making this poll to find out which one of us i really weird.

Just like her... I like single ply Scott brand, fold about 5 pieces, wipe, fold again (you just curl your fingers at this point) and wipe, discard. Repeat if necessary. Want the flowchart? hehehehe

The kid balls it all up. He also plugs the toilet regularly. I can't get him to change.

I use IR sensors (sometimes the use of a high speed camera might be required, depending on what you had for lunch) to pick up when the bombardment stopped (using the DooDooMotion plugin), and automatically turn on my 1500 PSI power 'washer'. No paper needed!

Reminds me of a time back in school and a club I was a member of. At the beginning of a meeting, a guy walked up to the front of the room and inquired, completely out of nowhere, whether people stood up or remained seated while performing the above-mentioned procedures. This had nothing to do, by the way, with the normal topics of discussion during those meetings.

And by the way, don't forget the important topic of sheet hanging direction. Does your paper hang down from the front or the back of the roll (or, are your rolls oriented with the axis vertical - as when you are too lazy to put the new roll in the fixture and instead just put it on the counter next to the sink or on top of the tank)?

I find this discussion quite odd, although I do admit I wish a had a beday (sp?).

Oh and the roll should come from over the top. Anybody who says differently is a heathen and unfit to change a roll.

Someone must be really bored to start up a convo like this... :lol:

We use Charmin paper so it's nice and thick enough to fold without getting down and dirty. Only pray that you don't poke a hole while wiping. :ph34r: :)

smee said:
And by the way, don't forget the important topic of sheet hanging direction. Does your paper hang down from the front or the back of the roll (or, are your rolls oriented with the axis vertical - as when you are too lazy to put the new roll in the fixture and instead just put it on the counter next to the sink or on top of the tank)?
Hangs down front.. what kind of freak hangs it backwards. :blink:

With this automation crowd, I am suprised no one is using one of the automated toilets that are getting popular in Japan.

Vertical Axis 2 handed dispensing here. And I did some research last night... seems that I am a HEX folder, not a QUAD folder.

...and Rupp, this is not sick... this is valuable information being collected. For all we know, Squintz works for Scott.

Back