Top 100 Gadgets of All Time

wow - this was fun. I went through and counted how many that I've owned. I counted it if it was close to the model that they mentioned. I had 20!

I hit 22, many from the late 50's, 60's and 70's. (I'm old, but as a kid and teenager in the 50's and 60's, my "rich" friends gave me their technology hand-me-downs ;) )

... that is *really* scary I counted 42, no wonder my wife gives me such a hard time. That is 42 of the top 100, I don't think I count all the ones that never made it on any list... (or made it to the bottom, I still have a Sega DreamCast and a Timex sinclair kit laying around)

That is a cool list! A definate walk down memory lane!

BUT I read the entire thing before continuing this thread, I am NOT about to go back and do it all over to see how many I owned ;)

I Did have a "Fuzzbuster" almost EXACTLY like the one in the list that a neighbor gave me when I got my first car :lol: The thing was HUGE! about 8"x 8" x8", a red light and a really annoying peizo speaker that seemed like it went off if someone turned on a light switch a block away!

Wow, I'm only at 12. Lets see a list from 1990 to present.. I'll be at 90%, or so my wife tells me. The 50's and 60's I was just a twinkle....

JohnWPB said:
... a red light and a really annoying peizo speaker that seemed like it went off if someone turned on a light switch a block away!
It was a very early implementation of Z-Wave...

Jeeze. I'm going to lose my geek status. I know of a boatload of them, but I can only claim having owned 7.

Back