VGA Wall Plate


Active Member
I am looking for a single-gang wall plate that has a VGA (Computer Monitor) port along with an 3.5mm port for audio. I googled it, but came up with ones that were stainless steel and very expensive.

Any ideas on where to get one?


Senior Member
If you have your own business there is a wholesaler called DBL Distributors that has excellent prices. You need to have a tax ID number or be able to order with a Purchase order (maybe your church can do that). You dont see the wholesale price until you sign up.