• You've been granted Beta access to this site, allowing you to explore some of the new features while they're still under construction. More information can be found in the Beta forum.

Webex of my CQC/ElkRP setup tomorrow 3:00pm PST

IVB

If any of you are interested, i'm going to walk through my setup incl how i've setup CQC/ElkRP/other packages in order to build out my stuff during tomorrow's monthly CQC User Group webex at 3:00pm PST. PM me if you want that contact info. There's a limit of 25 folks, so I don't want to post it here.

Please note - this isn't going to be some form of salesy/product overview type meeting, where I discuss everything that CQC can do, cuz frankly, I don't know it all. I'm just going to walk through how I got my stuff working. I may not have chosen the cleanest or most pure route to accomplish a given task, but I did what works for me.

This includes:
Basic HT stuff:
- Music playback using JRMC repository (old V1.6 setup)
- DVD playback using DVDProfiler repository (old V1.6 setup)
- Music ripping &playback using CQC's new media repository.
- DVD cataloging using CQC's new media repository. (haven't totally got the DVD playback working, nor my autopatch)
- Weather
- SageTV integration
- CCTV

Basic HA stuff:
- Aprilaire HVAC integration
- Elk integration (motion, security)
- Rain8 (although admittedly I've turned off my sprinklers for the season, hence deleted the actual scheduled events)

Automagic stuff:
- Event Scheduler
....Scheduled Events: all I have right now is HVAC at 7:15 on M/W/F, and 7:30 on T/X, as I turned off my irrigation for the season.
....Triggered Events: HT: How I setup my system so that IR receive has conditionals around what to do
....Triggered Events: Security: Elk Integration

I'm sure there's more, but I can't quite recall it all right now.

It will NOT be recorded for privacy reasons.