• You've been granted Beta access to this site, allowing you to explore some of the new features while they're still under construction. More information can be found in the Beta forum.

www.homeautomationindex.com

ginigma

I found this a while ago, but most of the links are stale. I've been starting to build a list of my own, but it will not be extensive... It will only have the information I'm interested in, mainly Insteon. Once there's a little more meat to it, I'll post a link. Although I think I have it posted in my profile, or at least my main page.

[Edited for typo]

ver0776

I started out learning from that index, but a lot of the information was really dated. It would be a massive help if it had like a Posted Date, and a Last Updated date.

OOOhhh, maybe the modern day BLOG formula would work for that site (or a new one ;-) So all the links update themselves via blog postings and the coolest ones then move to the top. I appologize, I don't mean to tell someone to change their business model, but a BLOG like that would be very interesting to me, or at least some of BLOGS features... (User rating system for the links or something)

I will click a link to say a Link needs to be updated or removed, but will generally never write an email...

Vaughn