X10 is at it again!

JohnWPB

They are offering 4 for 1 again on ALL varieties of motion sensors.(Hawkeye, Eagle eye, Active eye and security motion sensors) Perfect timing as I needed just a few motion sensors to have everything covered.

Here is the Link

Two additional things to note:

1) There's a lot of other stuff there too (with 4 for 1, 2 for 1, etc. deals). The DS10 door/window sensors are 4/$20 - a good deal for W800 users.

2) At the bottom of the linked page, there is a table comparing the features of the different motion sensors.

smee said:
2) At the bottom of the linked page, there is a table comparing the features of the different motion sensors.
Cool & Useful chart. Can somebody scrape that and save it on cocoontech without all the ads? that is a good reference and the question always comes up. I know how to save the whole page, but not just a section.

Here's the table (with links back to www.x10.com for graphics, etc.):

Attachments

• x10_motion_sensor_table.zip
    2 KB · Views: 52
Here's a screen-grab of the table. This comes from www.x10.com and they should retain the copyright. I am assuming that they will not mind distributing this since it is essentially advertising for them. If there are any problems, these posts can be removed.

Attachments

• x10_motion_sensors.PNG
    x10_motion_sensors.PNG
    48.5 KB · Views: 299
Basically an ALT-PrintScreen (to grab the current window) and pasted into Paint. I grabbed a slightly modified version of the table (changed the html, got rid of the last row in the table) instead of the original page.

ahh, I didn't think of PrintScreen since it was more than a screen full on my monitor here at work.

It wouldn't fit on a 1600x1200 - I removed the one row and shrank the whole window a little.

Stop it John!

You know I can't resist these deals.... How am I ever going to save up for EHX if you keep posting these. Self-constraint? No chance! :)

psst... nice find, thanks ;)

hehe, I've got to stay away from these specials... I've alreayd got some coming that I couldn't really afford! LOL

I do not need any more DS10s. I do not need any more DS10s. I do not need any more DS10s...

Do I really need to know if my kitchen cabinets are open or closed?

Back