• You've been granted Beta access to this site, allowing you to explore some of the new features while they're still under construction. More information can be found in the Beta forum.

xAP hardware now available

electron

Administrator
Staff member
It looks like Phaedrus, LTD has released a really cool ethernet network based I/O controller. The Netiom-xAP supports xAP, ethernet connectivity, has a built in webserver, and much more. Products such as Homeseer support this hardware using the xAP plugin.
  • 16 digital and 4 analogue inputs.
  • 16 digital outputs with direct connection to relay and display expansion modules.
  • Full support for xAP BSC messaging.
  • 102 addressable nodes including real I/O, virtual I/O, counters and latches.
  • Serial port with programmable baud rate.
  • HTTP server with 32K bytes of web space.
  • Web space can be password protected.
  • Generates e-mails in response to specified events.
  • 10 MIPS ethernet interface.
  • Will work as a network server on local or wide area connections (Internet)
  • Automatic detection of IP address (DHCP).
  • Response to Pings.
They also released a few expansion modules:

Relay Expansion Module: The Relay Expansion Module connects directly to our range of VIOM and NETIOM products. It has 8 single pole change over relays each rated at 1 amp d.c. at 24 Volts d.c. /110 Volts a.c. Connection to the module is via a 10 way ribbon connector (provided) which carries the eight output lines plus power.

LED Display Module: The LED Display Module connects directly to our range of VIOM and NETIOM products. It has 8 x 3mm red LEDs. Connection to the module is via a 10 way ribbon connector (provided) which carries the eight output lines plus power. As well as display functions the module is also very useful as an installation / diagnostic aid.

Optoisolation Module: The Otoisolation Module connects directly to our range of VIOM and NETIOM products. It has 8 optoisolators for systems which require a high level of isolation and noise immunity. Two versions are available, one with a common optoisolator supply rail the other with each optoisolator’s supply separate. Connection to the module is via a 10 way ribbon connector (provided) which carries the eight output lines plus power.

More product info & photos