XBox 360

Doesn't it seem a little overboard to be suing? Wouldn't it be easier to just return the unit from wherever he bought it and exchange it for another one?

On the other hand I remember friends with the PS1 who had to turn them upside down because the little venting on the bottom wasn't sufficient to keep it cool. But I don't remember anyone suing Sony because of the poor design.

It sounds to me more like someone is peeved off from standing in line for hours or paying $800.00 on eBay for a first gen piece of hardware.

Micah said:
Wouldn't it be easier to just return the unit from wherever he bought it and exchange it for another one?
It appears they are claiming that EVERY unit has the problem. The suit is trying to force Microsoft to recall and repair every one. I suspect the plaintiffs would have gone through a couple of units before they could get to this point.

I have seen internal photos of the Xbox 360 and it looks like they have lots of cooling in it. Like a large shroud with fans and from the description. Some liquid cooling heatskinks?

Back