Omnitouch 7 Blind Icon

Jaytee

Just finished integrating Sonesse ST30 RS485 blinds with an Omnipro II.  The system also includes a Omnitouch 7.  I defined each of the blinds as a Unit type "Somfy ILT.". The blinds are working fine and I am able to control them on the Omnitouch 7 with the slide bars.  To get to the blinds on the Omnitouch 7, I have to select the light bulb from the home screen.  It seems kind of strange that they wouldn't have a blind icon on the home screen instead of the light bulb.  Also, once I select the light bulb on the home screen, each blind is represented as a light bulb with a slide bar for activating the blind.  It also seems strange that each blind is represented by a light bulb.  Am I doing something wrong?

No, you aren't doing anything wrong.  The OT7 is kind of limited in customization... it really is a "fire and forget" kind of product.

There are rumors of some new software down the line that will allow for customization, but it's not out yet.

YAY...HAI fixed this issue in OPII V3.14.1.759 and Omnitouch 7 firmware version 1.7.  There are now blind Icons and the status of blinds is UP and Down instead of on and off.  Only problems is, they haven't upgraded Snaplink to match, but I'm sure it's coming soon.

Back