Wireless sensor

pittom

I have all my systems hard wired but need some wireless sensors because can't run wires in house.
I am using x10 for outlets but don't want to buy system if I only need 1 outlet,
Here is what I would like to do
1- outlet for light (to turn relay on/off)
2- light sensor(on or off)
3- moisture sensor

Was thinking of RF ,XBEE or zigbee

Hi pittom,

We still have X10 RF command working, so that through X10 RF, the outlet with light can be turned on or off. 
Light sensor can be a simple photo resistor divide the output to analog input.  But don't know if there is a wireless one.
Moisture sensor can be Honeywell HIH-4000 or I2C version, but they all wired.  Please let us know if you know any
wireless version of them.

Thanks

If you like to try the SPI firmware, you may be able to have the 2.4GHZ transmitter work on that SPI bus, Amazon part number B007ZZANPA.
I have not tried it, but it supposedly works, maybe each side needs to have a WC8 to control send or receive.

What kind of moisture do you want to measure?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/DC-12V-RF-Wireless-Remote-Control-Switch-Receiver-Transmitter-2-CH-4-CH-/370812147602?pt=Garage_Doors_Openers&var=&hash=item5656205792

What about this remote switch?  The one having interlink maybe the one you need?

Back