Premise Send Popup Message to TV Samsung and XBox One change volume level

Motorola Premise
Today i have created two simple scripts for my Upnp generic driver. first for sending a message to my Samsung TV the secondo for change the volume of my Xbox One.

this is the video for setup the driver

http://www.fasthomestore.it/premise/TVMsg/demo.html

Link for download the driver update
http://www.fasthomestore.it/premise/UPnPPremiaware.zip

this is the script for send the msg to Samsung tv:

devices.UPnP_Premiaware.Samsung_DTV_Msg.urn_samsung_com_serviceId_MessageBoxService.AddMessage.MessageID = 0
devices.UPnP_Premiaware.Samsung_DTV_Msg.urn_samsung_com_serviceId_MessageBoxService.AddMessage.MessageType = "text/xml; charset=" & chr(34) & "utf-8" & chr(34)
devices.UPnP_Premiaware.Samsung_DTV_Msg.urn_samsung_com_serviceId_MessageBoxService.AddMessage.Message = "<Category>SMS</Category><DisplayType>Maximum</DisplayType><ReceiveTime><Date>2015-01-01</Date><Time>21:51:23</Time></ReceiveTime><Receiver><Number>1234567890</Number><Name>Receiver</Name></Receiver><Sender><Number>1234567890</Number><Name>Sender</Name></Sender><Body>hello world!</Body>"
devices.UPnP_Premiaware.Samsung_DTV_Msg.urn_samsung_com_serviceId_MessageBoxService.AddMessage.CallInvoke = true

this is the script for change the volume of xbox one:

devices.UPnP_Premiaware.Xbox_OneRendering.urn_upnp_org_serviceId_RenderingControl.SetVolume.InstanceID = 0
devices.UPnP_Premiaware.Xbox_OneRendering.urn_upnp_org_serviceId_RenderingControl.SetVolume.DesiredVolume = 50
devices.UPnP_Premiaware.Xbox_OneRendering.urn_upnp_org_serviceId_RenderingControl.SetVolume.Channel = "Master"
devices.UPnP_Premiaware.Xbox_OneRendering.urn_upnp_org_serviceId_AVTransport.SetAVTransportURI.CallInvoke = true

In this post i have attached the updated version of UpNP generic driver.

Attachments

• WP_20150201_002.jpg
    WP_20150201_002.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 7
Thank you very much on a couple of counts 1) I'm looking forward to trying your driver! 2) Your demo video set the bar very high for us contributors! I am curious - how are you using Premise? I couldn't tell from your website (even with the Google Chrome translation...)

Thank's for your opinion

My premise server working into virtual Machine with Hyper-v Server 2012. The virtual machine don't have access to hardware resource (for example, serial port, usb ec..) all working using TCP/IP network.
I have developer the hardware for digital I/O, Analog I/O, viessman Boiler control, Ventilation Controller ecc.. 

In this page you can find small description of project

http://www.fasthomestore.it/premise/default.html

Now i have update my UpNp driver for try to using multimedia device XBox One, Wild media server and Samsung TV.

My next goal is that once someone rings the doorbell of my house, I go to see on TV or in tablet who is ringing the doorbell. I do not know if I can do it for me now a message is sent in the tv. I'm not very experienced

Back